Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Concert at Pan Piper

3 participants
AuteurMessage
fan de Najoua Belyzel
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
fan de Najoua Belyzel

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2648

Concert at Pan Piper Empty
MessageSujet: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptySam 22 Oct - 20:10

Concert at Pan Piper 14519863_10153732671955213_3746454067106509013_n

Hi everyone, Najoua officially back on November 1st 2016. She will be performing at Pan Piper in Paris on that date.
A New which delights most of us!
I hope soon to have this album between my hands! bounce
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

Masculin Nombre de messages : 50

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyMar 1 Nov - 23:52

Nice to see her return Smile
fan de Najoua Belyzel
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
fan de Najoua Belyzel

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyDim 6 Nov - 14:29

I had the chance to attend this concert and I beg you to believe that the moment was magical ! For many years I wanted to see our angel. Today my dream came true, I lived a pure moment of happiness and I had my picture with Najoua, I'm really happy too!
I hope that will soon Najoua do others concerts and the 3rd album is coming soon! Smile
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyDim 6 Nov - 14:40

You are lucky Smile Only thanks to fans who filmed the show I am able to get impression of event. It should be very warm atmosphere with a small audience of true fans. Najoua conversated a lot with the audience, but unfortunately I do not know french Embarassed . She got new nice songs and her live singing looks significantly improved over time.
fan de Najoua Belyzel
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
fan de Najoua Belyzel

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyDim 6 Nov - 14:52

Indeed, there was a great atmosphere! I will never forget this magic moment. And as you say Najoua has much progressed on live,she should gradually regain the public, so she deserves! Very Happy
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyDim 6 Nov - 15:04

You are right, now after that concert Najoua could try to make bigger concerts to broader audience. Maybe get again on TV, if possible. There is no time (and reason) to wait. Christophe writes good songs and there should be more people who will like that kind of music.
fan de Najoua Belyzel
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
fan de Najoua Belyzel

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyDim 6 Nov - 15:09

I totally agree with you,Christophe and Najoua deserve success and as you say, the public should love this kind of music! Wink
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyDim 6 Nov - 16:24

I am just wandering do you know why it took so long time to return?
Such concert could be done at least one-two years ago and had the same success among fans. Most songs were already written, no huge preparations needed - no complex decorations, costumes, dancers - just musical rehearsal.
Were they involved in other musical projects? Or they have other ordinary jobs not related to music? Or there is extremely difficult/expensive to agree with clubs in France to make concerts? Any known reasons?
fan de Najoua Belyzel
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
fan de Najoua Belyzel

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyLun 7 Nov - 15:34

The main reason is the budget. To support the album, Najoua and her team should to concerts and after a long absence it is difficult to get back on stage. And in the music business is not always obvious. Furthermore she left her old Scorpio label. 
Last year there was the RTS live concert in Nimes where she sang her new hit "Luna".
Anissa
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
Anissa

Féminin Nombre de messages : 532

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyMar 22 Nov - 18:28

I didn't come to this English session before. But I think I will do it now, it could the best way to improve my English. In fact I have learned a lot of things because of our Angel and I am doing it again
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyMar 22 Nov - 20:03

It would be good to make this section alive again, but it seems all english speaking fans are gone by now Sad
fan de Najoua Belyzel
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
fan de Najoua Belyzel

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyMer 23 Nov - 15:26

Anissa, I think this concert will remain etched in your mind forever! Najoua told you that you are her "Eiffel Tower", I remember! Our angel made us live a magic moment, I look forward to the next concert and especially his album! bounce
Ruslan, Najoua is mostly known in France and the length of her absence has nothing arranged, many people have forgotten her! I agree that some time ago, fans in English were more numerous but if you ever have questions about anything, amethyste62 our Quebec moderator will be able to answer with pleasure and in a better English than me! WinkEmbarassed
Anissa
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
Anissa

Féminin Nombre de messages : 532

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyMer 23 Nov - 18:36

fan de Najoua Belyzel a écrit:
Anissa, I think this concert will remain etched in your mind forever! Najoua told you that you are her "Eiffel Tower", I remember! Our angel made us live a magic moment, I look forward to the next concert and especially his album! bounce
Ruslan, Najoua is mostly known in France and the length of her absence has nothing arranged, many people have forgotten her! I agree that some time ago, fans in English were more numerous but if you ever have questions about anything, amethyste62 our Quebec moderator will be able to answer with pleasure and in a better English than me! WinkEmbarassed
In fact Najoua told me that she had been my Eiffel Tower Wink
Of course I will keep these moment in my heart and my mind forever.

Ps : Your englishn is better than mine Wink
Ruslan : the most important is we are all to support Najoua, it is the principal, not to be french or English speakers Smile
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyMer 23 Nov - 20:21

Hey, don't take my little complain too seriously Smile , but I am happy it caused few answers Smile
I remember in good old days Najoua had got some attention outside France (this is why am still here Rolling Eyes ). Of course such long hiatus didn't help to retain that attention. 
Sometimes it would be interesting just to chat about nothing specific.
What are you expectations? What may be next - album release and/or new concerts?
Had this concert got attention of some media, what are opinions beyond the group of fans, if any?
fan de Najoua Belyzel
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Engagé ¤
fan de Najoua Belyzel

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper EmptyMer 23 Nov - 22:24

At the moment no tour is planned. During the signing session, Najoua told us that the 3rd album should be coming soon. In my opinion, the album will not be released until 2017. Rolling Eyes 
Unfortunately, there are no news about the album or the concerts at the moment. I hope that the media will play the game and that the 3rd album promo will meet to the expectations of the public! Neutral
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Concert at Pan Piper   Concert at Pan Piper Empty

Concert at Pan Piper
Page 1 sur 1