Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

OfFiCiAl NeWs FrOm ScOrPiO MuSiC

+3
*~HayleyCate~*
owen
amethyste62
7 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

Masculin Nombre de messages : 558

OfFiCiAl NeWs FrOm ScOrPiO MuSiC - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OfFiCiAl NeWs FrOm ScOrPiO MuSiC   OfFiCiAl NeWs FrOm ScOrPiO MuSiC - Page 2 EmptyMer 2 Juin - 14:23

Initially I thought it was just Najoua who is leaving Scorpio. I never would have gave a second thought that Christophe was also leaving Scorpio?! I thought Christophe was an independent composer and not contractually related to Scorpio but boy, was I incorrect. Anyway, I agree with Anne on her comment as it's REALLY very much up to BOTH Najoua and Christophe (afterall a professional singer like Najoua needs a composer and to be frank, I really do have respect and admiration for Christophe for being such a good composer to all of Najoua's Albums and Singles). Who knows, perhaps one of the 'Big 4' music companies may sign her on eventually? I keep my fingers crossed. Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
owen
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
owen

Masculin Nombre de messages : 26

OfFiCiAl NeWs FrOm ScOrPiO MuSiC - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OfFiCiAl NeWs FrOm ScOrPiO MuSiC   OfFiCiAl NeWs FrOm ScOrPiO MuSiC - Page 2 EmptyLun 7 Juin - 20:47

I dont want to think Christophe and Najoua separately.. they perfectly complete each other.. the quality of our angel is unquestionable.. she is awesome.. so does Christophe.. he has a great ability to compose music.. I always believe that there is not a good or a bad song, there are talented composer.. you can never feel the same sense from differently composed song.. that's why, a composer is as important as a singer..
therefore, i hope they will always make music together.. i like their job..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

OfFiCiAl NeWs FrOm ScOrPiO MuSiC
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2