Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Hi from sb483

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Hi from sb483 Empty
MessageSujet: Hi from sb483   Hi from sb483 EmptyVen 22 Fév - 3:24

Hi all!

I'm from the USA and I first found out about Najoua Belyzel in the French Singers section of the forum MF-International. Her music is so emotional and moving, much like the music of Mylène Farmer. Gabriel is such a powerful song!

And she's so beautiful Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4005

Hi from sb483 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi from sb483   Hi from sb483 EmptyVen 22 Fév - 13:06

sb483 a écrit:
Hi all!

I'm from the USA and I first found out about Najoua Belyzel in the French Singers section of the forum MF-International. Her music is so emotional and moving, much like the music of Mylène Farmer. Gabriel is such a powerful song!

And she's so beautiful Very Happy

Hello to you, and yes I Totally agree with you about Najoua! I'm not a big fan of Mylene Farmer (eventhough she's a Québecoise born in Québec but living in France) - I've got a few albums of her but I prefer Najoua's voice, music and songs Wink Gabriel is still my favorite song from Najoua, the first one I heard of her, the first clip I saw - made quite an impression on me, still does! Razz
Christian
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
Christian

Masculin Nombre de messages : 5

Hi from sb483 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi from sb483   Hi from sb483 EmptyJeu 12 Mar - 21:57

Hi sb438!! Nice to see a fellow Mylene fan here!! I have also fallen under the charm of Najoua, and I agree with you totally about Gabriel. I also love very much the song "Comme toi". Najoua has so much emotion in her voice, just like someone we're familiar with..and that is the single most thing that has "hooked" me on this wonderful new singer. See you in either of the forums..Chris (aka "oregon")
Contenu sponsorisé

Hi from sb483 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi from sb483   Hi from sb483 Empty

Hi from sb483
Page 1 sur 1