Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company

+3
ruslan.st
Anthony
amethyste62
7 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4005

Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company Empty
MessageSujet: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyJeu 30 Déc - 1:28

Taken from here : https://najoua-belyzel.forumactif.com/t5457-news-partie-2

JO a écrit:
Najoua et Christophe auraient fondé leur maison d'édition gérée par "Passport Songs Music" et s'intitulerait "Editions Gabriel"

Source: http://www.passportsongsmusic.com/artistes.aspx
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

Masculin Nombre de messages : 558

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyJeu 30 Déc - 8:36

Thank you very much Anne. So, is "Passport Songs Music" the official correspondence address to Najoua? Is the new recording company for Najoua and Christophe "Editions Gabriel" or is it their own proper studio?
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyJeu 30 Déc - 12:44

Anthony, I have no other news than what was posted on the French topic. As for a writing address for Najoua, I think it's too early yet to make that assumption. We must wait for the "official channel" to be announced. But it is a good sign that they did actually create their own music house. As soon as other news is posted on the french topic I'll come and translate it here.
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

Masculin Nombre de messages : 50

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyVen 7 Jan - 10:06

Today I thought that there were no news about Najoua for quite long time Sad Checked the forum and saw that excellent one Smile Hope things will be going well with their new company.
beaux-arts
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
beaux-arts

Masculin Nombre de messages : 20

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyVen 7 Jan - 10:28

It is so bad that making music is a trade..
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyVen 7 Jan - 10:59

It is not so bad. Good music should be well traded in order not to be lost in the crowd of other artists. Cristophe's and Najoua's music is really worth to be known wider.
beaux-arts
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
beaux-arts

Masculin Nombre de messages : 20

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptySam 8 Jan - 21:08

ruslan.st a écrit:
It is not so bad. Good music should be well traded in order not to be lost in the crowd of other artists. Cristophe's and Najoua's music is really worth to be known wider.

I agree with you.. but I say that this trade doesn't make najoua better.. she must do more..
britneyy
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
britneyy

Masculin Nombre de messages : 23

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptySam 8 Jan - 21:59

We have to hope that Najoua is really focused on the creation, and that she doesn't care about the success/ or not-success.We're living in a world where good artists hardly access to the top of the charts... It's not really important, just numbers and numbers of sellings.

To me, what is important is that Najoua continues creating, releasing albums (one is to be released in 2011), singing, pleasing her fans... The trade, i don't care about it. Art and trade are two opposite things for me. They can't always succeed both.Hope Najoua and Christophe are independant now and the most important is the 'help', the love of her fans... not the chart success, cause Najoua won't reach the charts again...
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptySam 8 Jan - 23:10

britneyy a écrit:
We have to hope that Najoua is really focused on the creation, and that she doesn't care about the success/ or not-success.We're living in a world where good artists hardly access to the top of the charts... It's not really important, just numbers and numbers of sellings.

To me, what is important is that Najoua continues creating, releasing albums (one is to be released in 2011), singing, pleasing her fans... The trade, i don't care about it. Art and trade are two opposite things for me. They can't always succeed both.Hope Najoua and Christophe are independant now and the most important is the 'help', the love of her fans... not the chart success, cause Najoua won't reach the charts again...

I agree that Najoua might not make it "BIG" again but she could do it very well if she goes via the Web like many artists are doing now. Making her album available ONLY via her own website or on Itunes. That would force people that really want her album to buy it or download it "legally". Of course, I'm one who LOVES to have something in my hands like a CD so I would buy the CD not download. Razz As I have stated in the French topic, Najoua is in charge of her carreer so SHE decides WHEN, WHERE and HOW her music and latest news will be released. We have to wait and see and I am confident that she will do very well.
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyLun 10 Jan - 15:30

Are there any more news about new album? Tracklist, style of songs or something?
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyLun 10 Jan - 15:53

ruslan.st a écrit:
Are there any more news about new album? Tracklist, style of songs or something?

None for the moment I'm afraid. We'll just have to wait patiently but I'm sure, it won't be very long now cos' her new album is scheduled for release in April.
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyLun 10 Jan - 16:20

Anthony a écrit:

None for the moment I'm afraid. We'll just have to wait patiently but I'm sure, it won't be very long now cos' her new album is scheduled for release in April.
Thank you, Anthony. But till the April we can return to the question about trade Smile It is difficult to say what makes artist better. Not only trade, of course. But I think some successful trade should be present in artist's career. Maybe not top of the charts, but some amount which does not harm artist's creativity and allows producing new material. Probably fans do not care about trade very much, but usually for artists their music is not only fun but a job too.It is interesting to hear these news about going via Web. It is a big challenge, but there is no other way, when traditional physical CD production and distribution is working worse and worse for all artists Sad Probably most of current her fans are collected using traditional way through rotation on TV, radio etc. Will many new ones join through the web? who knows?
britneyy
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
britneyy

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyLun 10 Jan - 18:47

(forgive me i'm french)My opinion about the trade is that "in the future", art won't be reflected with the trade. Today, art and trade are still inter-dependant but with the crash of the music/book market, people buy less and less Cds and books everyday.It can't remain an 'industry' an 'economy' always. In my opinion, artists will be, in the future, people like the others who create in parralel of their job/activity (for example, if Najoua can't live thanks to the sellings, she will be forced to take a job, but she can still release and produce albums !). In this concept, you're not worried about the album's sellings : you don't care about it, you create or you release it just via the web.Thus, no commercial obsession, and a creativity at her best ! Living an 'artistic' job : be realist, it is impossible in this era. To be an artist, evrybody can, in parallel of our professionnal activity. But earn money thanks to it... mmh! or she must be the new french diva star, but we all know she can't... She will become -like a lot of good artists- an independant artist, with sellings low... And a fan-club, concerts to earn a little bit thanks to a strong fanbase. But I don't want Najoua to reach the top of the charts... it can't have good consequences ! To be a popular singer is often a sign of poor quality, poor lyrics... =/It's a choice ! 
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyMar 11 Jan - 14:00

(sorry too.. english is also not my native language, and I do not know French
at all ) I understand your point of view, creativity
with less trade is really good thing. But I cannot imagine that in the future
of music industry it will be no trade at all. Ok, CDs will die, but artists
will try to collect some money through the web for their recordings or will do
more live performances, which, I think, is good. You are too much optimistic
that most artists can create their music in parallel with another job. Songs
creation and recording is too much complicated process and takes a lot of time.
Add here various organizational issues, preparation to concerts, etc. If
combinate it with another job, songs may not be so good and most probably you
will not like them and will not come to artist’s concert. Or you should wait
for the new good album for 5 and more years.

By the way, I think, Najoua still has a chance to return to
the top of the charts. It depends on what it will be on her new albums, some
promotional activity and just success. Nobody knows in advance what song will be
liked by public.
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyMar 11 Jan - 14:04

britneyy a écrit:
(forgive me i'm french)My opinion about the trade is that "in the future", art won't be reflected with the trade. Today, art and trade are still inter-dependant but with the crash of the music/book market, people buy less and less Cds and books everyday.It can't remain an 'industry' an 'economy' always. In my opinion, artists will be, in the future, people like the others who create in parralel of their job/activity (for example, if Najoua can't live thanks to the sellings, she will be forced to take a job, but she can still release and produce albums !). In this concept, you're not worried about the album's sellings : you don't care about it, you create or you release it just via the web.Thus, no commercial obsession, and a creativity at her best ! Living an 'artistic' job : be realist, it is impossible in this era. To be an artist, evrybody can, in parallel of our professionnal activity. But earn money thanks to it... mmh! or she must be the new french diva star, but we all know she can't... She will become -like a lot of good artists- an independant artist, with sellings low... And a fan-club, concerts to earn a little bit thanks to a strong fanbase. But I don't want Najoua to reach the top of the charts... it can't have good consequences ! To be a popular singer is often a sign of poor quality, poor lyrics... =/It's a choice !

Thanks britneyy for sharing your opinion. As for the last part where you mention that you do not want Najoua to reach the top of the charts as it can't have good consequences...to be a popular singer is often a sign of poor quality, poor lyrics, I'm afraid I do not agree. In my honest opinion a good quality lyric will excel any artist to the top of the charts. For example the song many years ago by Bryan Adams entitled "(Everything I do) I do it for you" is really a good quality lyric and made it to the top of the charts (to be precise, sixteen consecutive weeks at number one on the UK Singles Chart, seven weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States, and nine weeks atop the RPM singles chart in Canada). Celine Dion with her lovely song entitled "My Heart Will Go On" hit No. 1 all over the world in 1998. So as I mentioned, good quality lyrics does help any artist (including Najoua) to get to the top of the charts and whilst up there, it will enable the artist to generate a good source of income and also to expand his/her fan base and to encourage more song writing for the fans and others. Wink
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyMar 11 Jan - 14:14

ruslan.st a écrit:
(sorry too.. english is also not my native language, and I do not know French
at all ) I understand your point of view, creativity
with less trade is really good thing. But I cannot imagine that in the future
of music industry it will be no trade at all. Ok, CDs will die, but artists
will try to collect some money through the web for their recordings or will do
more live performances, which, I think, is good. You are too much optimistic
that most artists can create their music in parallel with another job. Songs
creation and recording is too much complicated process and takes a lot of time.
Add here various organizational issues, preparation to concerts, etc. If
combinate it with another job, songs may not be so good and most probably you
will not like them and will not come to artist’s concert. Or you should wait
for the new good album for 5 and more years.

By the way, I think, Najoua still has a chance to return to
the top of the charts. It depends on what it will be on her new albums, some
promotional activity and just success. Nobody knows in advance what song will be
liked by public.

Thank you ruslan.st for your comment. I totally agree with you on your opinion that if combinate it with another job, songs may noy be so good and most probably you will not like them and will not come to artist's concert. It's true...for any artist to have two jobs not in the same line and to run parallel, it will ruin the good quality of songs to be created. It really does not matter if a singer (like Najoua) can come up with a new album in one year or five years' time, the quality must be there to attract consumers to purchase the songs so that it will generate the needed income for the artist's to write more songs and survive in this volatile music industry. "The music industry is changing and the way we use music is continually changing" - quoted from PRS, UK.
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyJeu 13 Jan - 1:22

We are talking and talking about "trade", "industry" and the future disappearance of CD's to give way to the "web media"... all I'm saying is that don't forget that LP'S reappeared a few years ago and they were thought to be DEAD! Razz So in my mind, Najoua's future, even if it's not up there with Céline Dion or Mylène Farmer (who, I might say, is mainly popular in France, not over the world unlike Céline!), is assured of being a success... her fan base is VERY loyal and I for one will always be there to support her and her music. So what if she doesn't hit it BIG all over the world? She could release albums here and there, to HER liking, to HER sound without being obliged to "perform" by a music house's standards... She can promote HOW she wants, and WHERE she wants - being in control is a good thing eventhough some will argue it's a "BAD" thing.

If her fan club ever becomes a reality I am joining for sure. I think we are all "supposing" but we know nothing concrete for the moment. We have to WAIT and SEE what will develop in the next few months. We waited three years for Au Féminin... what is a few months? Razz
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyJeu 13 Jan - 8:29

There is not so many things to discuss before new album appears.You mention fan club, can you tell more about it. I understood that there is nothing concrete, but at least main ideas, plans which are discussed in French section.I saw in French section it was released some CD with various recordings and remixes made by fans. Are there any plans to make another such releases?
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyJeu 13 Jan - 12:39

ruslan.st a écrit:
There is not so many things to discuss before new album appears.You mention fan club, can you tell more about it. I understood that there is nothing concrete, but at least main ideas, plans which are discussed in French section.I saw in French section it was released some CD with various recordings and remixes made by fans. Are there any plans to make another such releases?

The fan club is mentionned in the french section. For now, nothing concrete or new but some fans have revived the topic with new ideas or wishes Wink As for a CD with various remixes made by fans, I haven't read about it yet. I know of a CD that was made by fans 3 years ago for Najoua for her birthday... is that the one you are talking about?
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyJeu 13 Jan - 14:13

I do not know when CD was made. I saw it in that thread: https://najoua-belyzel.forumactif.com/t4033-l-album-des-belyzeliens-quelque-chose-des-cent-ciels And what is under that "top secret" topic named [TOPIC INVISIBLE pour Najoua] PARTICIPER AUX PROJETS ? Smile
britneyy
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
britneyy

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyJeu 13 Jan - 21:00

Oh God, no.The CD is just a present made by fans for Najoua's 25 th birthday. ^_^ Nothing official.The fan-club is an idea in which Najoua begins to think.So wait and see..
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyJeu 13 Jan - 23:52

britneyy a écrit:
Oh God, no.The CD is just a present made by fans for Najoua's 25 th birthday. ^_^ Nothing official.The fan-club is an idea in which Najoua begins to think.So wait and see..

That's what I,ve been saying all along - wait and see Razz As for the CD, yes the fans made it FOR Najoua and it was not to be sold. There is a web page (I haven't checked if it's still there) where you can listen to all the segments of the CD. I came to the forum and the project was already finished... I'd have been willing to "sing" for Najoua in my nice French Quebecer accent Razz sunny
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyVen 14 Jan - 8:08

It is ok, I knew that this CD was unofficial and it was gift for Najoua (google translate sometimes is helpful Smile ), I just did not notice that it is so old. Web page with CD is still working and now I see it is year 2006 on it. So Najoua had no present from her fans for 4 years. Why not to make another one? Maybe it can be an idea what her fan club can do?
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptyVen 14 Jan - 13:31

ruslan.st a écrit:
It is ok, I knew that this CD was unofficial and it was gift for Najoua (google translate sometimes is helpful Smile ), I just did not notice that it is so old. Web page with CD is still working and now I see it is year 2006 on it. So Najoua had no present from her fans for 4 years. Why not to make another one? Maybe it can be an idea what her fan club can do?

She did get a gift last year from all of us - a big case with decorations and letters and small "eatable" items from each participants. Although she did not come on the forum to thank the fans herself, Najoua DID get the gift and was very pleased and touched by it. This year, nothing was planned as we did not know what was happening with her and Scorpio music. But, she does know how much we care for her and in my mind, you don't need to get a gift to KNOW you are appreciated Wink sunny
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company EmptySam 15 Jan - 14:09

Hoffnung Najoua genoss sie Wink...Oops! I mean... Hope, Najoua enjoyed it. LoL Laughing
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company   Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company Empty

Editions Gabriel - Najoua and Christophe's new music company
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant