Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de fin de saison
Voir le deal

Ruslan

2 participants
AuteurMessage
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

Masculin Nombre de messages : 50

Ruslan Empty
MessageSujet: Ruslan   Ruslan EmptyLun 1 Fév - 14:47

Hi, I am registered for quite long time here, but still never wrote in this section Embarassed Very Happy

First Najoua's song I heard was "Quand revient lete". This song made impression to me Shocked and I discovered other songs.
Usually I pay most attention on melodies and arrangements of songs. It is nice to know, that there are composers who take care about good melodies and harmonies sunny , and not only about bumpy drumloops bounce . Most my favorite singers and groups are the ones, who already ended their careers or are on the way to do this, so Najoua possibly is the only todays active singer whom I like. I wish her a long career Ruslan 763677
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4005

Ruslan Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ruslan   Ruslan EmptyMar 2 Fév - 1:14

Very good of you to present yourself Cool I completely agree with you, Najoua's musical arrangments is also an added plus on her albums. She has smooth, relaxing music with some very hip and techno songs. A good variety and never the same. Some may say, oh no, it will not be pleasing to the general public.... I don,t agree. I discovered her via her Gabriel song which is quite rythmic and I feel in love with Quand revient l'été, both versions (vocal and instrumental). La bienvenue is also a smooth song so is Viola (duet with Marc Lavoine). She said it in her interview, she goes with what she FEELS and will not be forced to become another Britney Spears or the likes of her. She must maintain her OWN identity.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ruslan
Page 1 sur 1