Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl

2 participants
AuteurMessage
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4005

ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl Empty
MessageSujet: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptySam 19 Juil - 15:01

Taken from the French section : https://najoua-belyzel.forumactif.com/son-actualite-f2/najoua-belyzel-reprend-marie-laforet-t4465-60.htm#206539

Message from Fabrice : "Viens sera effectivement le nouveau single de Najoua, comme certains d’entre vous je suis déçu d’une reprise en tout nouveau single mais Najoua nous a déjà épatez et je pense qu’elle est amenée à réitérée tout sa.

Le single déjà envoyé en radio va sortir dans quelques semaines dans les bacs, le clip sera prochainement diffusé et l’écoute en radio devrait commencer dans les prochains jours."

Viens (a remake of Marie Laforest's song) will be the new single from Najoua's much anticipated new album "Au Féminin". Like some of you, I am a bit sad that it will be a remake for Najoua but she has always blown us away with her music and I think that she will again with this new single.

The single has already been sent to radio stations and should come out for sale in the next few weeks - the video clip will be televised and the new single should start playing in a few days ! :110:

antho2601 a écrit:
Vous pouvez écouter Najoua qui chante VIENS ici :

and here, a few web sites with the lyrics to the song (in French) - when I have time, I shall attempt to translate the song for you;

Julien_A a écrit:
*{clement49}* a écrit:
Vi julien j'avais vu mais je voulais savoir ce qu'il pensait eux en faite, je me suis mal exprimé lool.

Ok. Very Happy
Les paroles de "Viens" ont déjà été rajoutés sur les pages suivantes!
Les nouvelles vont vite!

http://musique.ados.fr/Najoua-Belyzel/Viens-t204843.html
http://www.wowlyrics.com/read.php?wow=2205115
http://www.onlylyrics.com/hits.php?grid=13&id=1023426

Je tiens à présicer que le titre de la chanson de Marie Lafôret s'écrit "Viens, viens".
Et Non "Viens".

Edit : We have learned since this news that Viens, Viens WILL NOT be on the new album Au Feminin. Maybe it will be released after but as of now, it does not appear on the track list of the album due out in May 2009.

Dernière édition par amethyste62 le Mer 11 Mar - 1:22, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
le retour de roi
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
le retour de roi

Masculin Nombre de messages : 115

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptySam 19 Juil - 17:48

i've been shocked from the time i listened this single "viens"..
she could have done better..as we have a look at her first album, we can say that without hesitation..i hope that other songs will never be like "viens"..otherwise, i don't want to imagine the situation..
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptySam 19 Juil - 20:03

le retour de roi a écrit:
she could have done better..as we have a look at her first album, we can say that without hesitation..i hope that other songs will never be like "viens"..otherwise, i don't want to imagine the situation..

This was done "live" I'm certain her newer version, the one to come out on the album will be better. Let's just wait to hear the right version before making our minds Wink
le retour de roi
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
le retour de roi

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyDim 20 Juil - 12:46

amethyste62 a écrit:

This was done "live" I'm certain her newer version, the one to come out on the album will be better. Let's just wait to hear the right version before making our minds Wink

you're maybe right..the arrengements were very good in her first album..maybe, this one will also be like the first one..
we're waiting Razz
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyDim 20 Juil - 20:40

Someone posted this link - but please don't diffuse it to outside this forum yet - I LOVE IT! This sounds like the finale version of the single Viens!

Juju le Belyzelien a écrit:

Really, Najoua has done good with this remake - I love the rhythm, the sound, the voice, everything!
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyDim 20 Juil - 20:47

Yes, you're right, this remake is very good! :ok2:
I want to buy the single and see the video clip!! Razz
le retour de roi
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
le retour de roi

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyDim 20 Juil - 21:12

she could have done better..in fact, should have done..
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyDim 20 Juil - 22:02

I guess you are allowed your opinion :yeah!: But, remember that this is the "first single" from the new album, a taste of what is to come! Also, because this is a remake, she can't "play" with the song that much the lyrics are there and she can only do so much to the song to make it original... But with her own songs and music, she can do and add touches that only she can, I can hardly wait to hear more from this album :110:
le retour de roi
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
le retour de roi

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyJeu 24 Juil - 21:52

amethyste62 a écrit:

I guess you are allowed your opinion :yeah!:

there is a difference between could have done and should have done..i may say that madonna could have done better when i listen her last song..but she shouldn't..because anyone know her..even if she doesn't make a good thing after that..
but najoua isn't a madonna..she could have done, too like madonna but, in fact, she should have done..because she has many things to do to be a singer like madonna..she is so new in spite of 3 years.. Cool
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyVen 25 Juil - 1:18

amethyste62 a écrit:

I guess you are allowed your opinion :yeah!:

there is a difference between could have done and should have done..i may say that madonna could have done better when i listen her last song..but she shouldn't..because anyone know her..even if she doesn't make a good thing after that..
but najoua isn't a madonna..she could have done, too like madonna but, in fact, she should have done..because she has many things to do to be a singer like madonna..she is so new in spite of 3 years.. Cool

I understand what you're saying Smile but I think Najoua and her entourage do know what they are doing - maybe it is a strategic plan to push the new album when it does come out. Charlène has confirmed that there will be a SECOND single before the release of the album in late 2008 so that may also boost the publicity for Najoua until her album hits the market Cool
le retour de roi
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
le retour de roi

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyVen 25 Juil - 11:24

yes..me too, i understand what you've said Smile
as for this strategy, i support this plan as this is a good way to release an album..if the single before the released album is listened much enough, people will be impatient to listen the album..
i think that this single "viens" isn't as Najoua and her entourage have expected and as a result, they've decided to release a more single before they release the album..
i hope that the single coming soon will draw attention more than "viens" Cool
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyVen 25 Juil - 18:03

yes..me too, i understand what you've said Smile
as for this strategy, i support this plan as this is a good way to release an album..if the single before the released album is listened much enough, people will be impatient to listen the album..
i think that this single "viens" isn't as Najoua and her entourage have expected and as a result, they've decided to release a more single before they release the album..
i hope that the single coming soon will draw attention more than "viens" Cool

I think it is what they are doing but then again, maybe it was planned as is way before a second single was planned... Scorpio music is a small enterprise with not too many artists with them - they can afford to put the "whole package deal" with Najoua to ensure that she does do well with her new album. Already, many sites are posting the link to the new single, the sell of the single in a few weeks, the diffusion of the single on radios also in a few weeks, it will all happen at once ensuring more and more publicity for her upcoming album! I hope she will do some TV appearances or even small concerts to promote the album! Can't wait to see her sing again (never seen her live but in videos) Cool
le retour de roi
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
le retour de roi

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyVen 25 Juil - 20:29

The fact that Scorpio music is a small enterprise with not too many artists with them is an important advantage for Najoua, i think..if she uses this advantage, there will be two winners: Najoua and Scorpio music..
i've never seen her, too..but, this is not a problem for me..watching her on tv or videos is more easy for me because i can't talk with her even if i see her live Cool
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: The lyrics to Viens, Viens   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyMer 30 Juil - 1:43

As promised, here is my translation of the new song, Viens Viens from Najoua (original lyrics and song by Marie Laforêt)

Viens, viens, c'est une prière
Come, come, it is a prayer
Viens, viens, pas pour moi mon père
Come, come, not for me father
Viens, viens, reviens pour ma mère
Come, come, come back for mother
Viens, viens, elle meurt de toi
Come, come, she is dying of you
Viens, viens, que tout recommence
Come, come, that everything starts again
Viens, viens, sans toi l'existence
Come, come, without you life
Viens, viens, n'est qu'un long silence
Come, come, is but a long silence
Viens, viens, qui n'en finit pas.
Come, come, that never ends.

Je sais bien qu'elle est jolie cette fille
I know that this girl is pretty
Que pour elle tu en oublies ta famille
That for her you're forgetting your family
Je ne suis pas venue te juger
I did not come to judge you
Mais pour te ramener
But to bring you back
Il parait que son amour tient ton âme
It appears that her love is holding your soul
Crois-tu que ça vaut l'amour de ta femme
Do you think that it is worth your wife's love
Qui a su partager ton destin
That shared your destiny
Sans te lâcher la main.
Without letting go of your hand.

Viens, viens, maman en septembre
Come, come, mother in september
Viens, viens, a repeint la chambre
Come, come, repainted the room
Viens, viens, comme avant ensemble
Come, come, together like before
Viens, viens, vous y dormirez
Come, come, you'll sleep there
Come, come, it's a prayer
Viens, viens, pas pour moi mon père
Come, come, not for me father
Viens, viens, reviens pour ma mère
Come, come, come back for mother
Viens, viens, elle meurt de toi
Come, come, she is dying of you
Sais-tu que Jean est rentré à l'école
Did you know that John is in school
Il sait déjà l'alphabet, il est drôle
He already knows his alphabet, he's funny
Quand il fait semblant de fumer
When he makes believe he's smoking
C'est vraiment ton portrait
It's really your portrait

Come, come, it's a prayer
Viens, viens, tu souris mon père
Come, come, you're smilling father
Viens, viens, tu verras ma mère
Come, come, you'll see my mother
Viens, viens, est plus belle qu'avant
Come, come, she's prettier than before
Qu'avant, qu'avant, qu'avant, qu'avant
Than before, than before, than before, than before
Viens, viens, ne dis rien mon père
Come, come, don't say anything father
Viens, viens, embrasse moi mon père
Come, come, kiss me father
La la la la ...
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Lastest news - no single for Viens, viens...   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyJeu 18 Sep - 1:22

Taken from the french topic here : https://najoua-belyzel.forumactif.com/son-actualite-f2/diffusion-radio-du-nouveau-titre-viens-viens-t4477-140.htm

¤Esteban¤ a écrit:
Juste pour vous dire que Viens ne seras donc pas singlé, suite au non suivbafge des radio... Le morceaux est trop moderne pour les radio vielle et pas assez enerique pour les radio jeune.. attendez Vous a decouvrir un nouveau single au sons plus "up tempo" pour novembre...

Because the radio stations didn't think Viens, Viens was energetic enough, the song will NOT be released as a single afterall... we will have to wait till November for a new single with more "tempo" in the likes of Gabriel or Je ferme les yeux... patience, patience, patience Wink
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl EmptyJeu 2 Oct - 1:14

Just learned, in the French section, that Viens Viens will NOT be on the Au Féminin album either! scratch It will not be made as a single and will not be on the album... I asked the question - how will we be able to get this song, online only? Shocked Shocked I for one am dissapointed because I did like the song... Rolling Eyes
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl   ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl Empty

ViEnS, ViEnS - NoT a SiNgLe AfTeRaLl
Page 1 sur 1