Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Her manner of singing

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Her manner of singing Empty
MessageSujet: Her manner of singing   Her manner of singing EmptyMer 20 Fév - 22:45

Hi Belyzelians!

I love french so I usually try speaking in the french language section, but I thought I'd write something here.

I love her manner of singing, switching vocal registers from low to high to low. I'm not an expert in this stuff but I think "yodeling" is one way to describe it. In her demo video Née de l'amour et de la haine she doesn't really do it, and it feels like something's missing - it makes her voice so distinctive. I can't wait for her next album!!

(I couldn't imagine trying to write all that in french Rolling Eyes )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4005

MessageSujet: Re: Her manner of singing   Her manner of singing EmptyJeu 21 Fév - 2:12

sb483 a écrit:
Hi Belyzelians!

I love french so I usually try speaking in the french language section, but I thought I'd write something here.

I love her manner of singing, switching vocal registers from low to high to low. I'm not an expert in this stuff but I think "yodeling" is one way to describe it. In her demo video Née de l'amour et de la haine she doesn't really do it, and it feels like something's missing - it makes her voice so distinctive. I can't wait for her next album!!

(I couldn't imagine trying to write all that in french Rolling Eyes )

Hey there, yes her manner of singing is particular to say the least, in my mind, that is what makes her appealling to us Cool As she stated in many interviews, she has a problem with her respiration while she sings, making that little intonation at the end of almost each phrase when she sings - her signature almost Laughing I could give other examples of this way of singing : Sarah McLaughlan and even Céline Dion does it mostly when she sings in english because in French her voice is clearer Wink

I agree with you, can't WAIT for the new album to come out!! :110:
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: Her manner of singing   Her manner of singing EmptyJeu 21 Fév - 3:07

amethyste62 a écrit:
Sarah McLaughlan and even Céline Dion
also Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of The Cranberries (who sung Zombie, interpreted recently by Najoua Cool ).
*~HayleyCate~*
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
*~HayleyCate~*

Féminin Nombre de messages : 280

MessageSujet: Re: Her manner of singing   Her manner of singing EmptyJeu 21 Fév - 6:02

yes, I LOVE her style!! because it's so unique and I can tell a mile off that it's Najoua singing haha ^^ it is missing in her first song 'nee l'amour...' but that song's still as beautiful as the rest Very Happy
I've listened to many of the interviews she's done, and as my French listening skills aren't that great, a lot of it is kinda blurry Razz:P Embarassed but i have noticed the word 'respiration' come up, and I concluded that she must be talking about that! Razz
I think everyone cannot wait until her new album is out!! :110: yay!!
xxx
http://www.myspace.com/h_a_y_l_z
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: Her manner of singing   Her manner of singing EmptyJeu 21 Fév - 12:34

sb483 a écrit:
amethyste62 a écrit:
Sarah McLaughlan and even Céline Dion
also Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of The Cranberries (who sung Zombie, interpreted recently by Najoua Cool ).

Yes so does Sinead O'Connor, makes for a strange listen the very first time then it grows on you and you then start liking it a lot Razz For my part, I think it makes the artist stand out from all the others :ok2:
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: Her manner of singing   Her manner of singing EmptyJeu 21 Fév - 20:51

BTW I don't want to waste space in the Najoua songs english section, so I'll thank you here for translating all the songs:

Thank you amethyste62 !! :110: :110:
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: Her manner of singing   Her manner of singing EmptyVen 22 Fév - 1:24

sb483 a écrit:
BTW I don't want to waste space in the Najoua songs english section, so I'll thank you here for translating all the songs:

Thank you amethyste62 !! :110: :110:

My pleasure, hope it makes sense, as I'm not a true translator but a bilingual person - HUGE difference Razz
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Her manner of singing   Her manner of singing Empty

Her manner of singing
Page 1 sur 1