Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

Hi. -waves- ^__^

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Rymoka
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
Rymoka

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3

Hi. -waves- ^__^ Empty
MessageSujet: Hi. -waves- ^__^   Hi. -waves- ^__^ EmptyLun 24 Déc - 6:20

Hi. ^^ I'm new to these forums (and I'm so glad there's an English section here.. my French is horrible o-o). My name is Lily, and I'm 15. :3 I have a lot of nicknames; Rymoka, Mimori, Ai, Yuki, Clefairy Doll and Kun, so feel fee to call me whatever you like. Oh, and I'm from the USA. (:

I've found out about Najoua some time last year.. I don't really remember 'cause my memory is horrible. o__o My favorite song is Comme toi. I absolutely love it. X3 Not many people in the US know about Najoua, though.. which is sad 'cause she is sooo awsome and a lot better than most of the English artists here. D: Most of them don't even have any talent, which is why I listen to mainly foreign music.. especially French and Japanese music.

Oh, and I love to chat (as you can tell by my huuuge post here, rofl) XD And I use smilies a lot, especially (: ^^ ^__^ XD and :3 I hope to make a lot of new friends here. ^__^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4005

Hi. -waves- ^__^ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi. -waves- ^__^   Hi. -waves- ^__^ EmptyLun 24 Déc - 12:53

Rymoka a écrit:
Hi. ^^ I'm new to these forums (and I'm so glad there's an English section here.. my French is horrible o-o). My name is Lily, and I'm 15. :3 I have a lot of nicknames; Rymoka, Mimori, Ai, Yuki, Clefairy Doll and Kun, so feel fee to call me whatever you like. Oh, and I'm from the USA. (:

I've found out about Najoua some time last year.. I don't really remember 'cause my memory is horrible. o__o My favorite song is Comme toi. I absolutely love it. X3 Not many people in the US know about Najoua, though.. which is sad 'cause she is sooo awsome and a lot better than most of the English artists here. D: Most of them don't even have any talent, which is why I listen to mainly foreign music.. especially French and Japanese music.

Oh, and I love to chat (as you can tell by my huuuge post here, rofl) XD And I use smilies a lot, especially (: ^^ ^__^ XD and :3 I hope to make a lot of new friends here. ^__^

Welcome to you Lily Hi. -waves- ^__^ 763677 Yes we did an english section because many fans of Najoua come from either the USA or other countries where Fernch is not the first language Wink Feel free to discuss what you want but just remember that MSN language is not really tolerated - smillies are OK of course Razz Where in the USA are you from? I've been to Philadelphia, Savannah, Florida and most of the New England states visiting Cool

Najoua is becoming known worldwide as it is - that's a very good thing! Her next album, the second, is due in early or late Spring - we are impatiently waiting for it! My favorite song from the first album is still Gabriel :110:
Rymoka
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
Rymoka

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3

Hi. -waves- ^__^ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi. -waves- ^__^   Hi. -waves- ^__^ EmptyLun 24 Déc - 18:12

Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Very Happy

I'm from northeast PA. I've been to Philadelphia last year, when I went with my cousin to see the Philadelphia Zoo. I'd really like to go to Florida. My cousin and I were supposed to go there last summer, but we ended up going to North Carolina instead. Rolling Eyes

I've read about that on a site a while ago. I can't wait for her 2nd album either. Hi. -waves- ^__^ 474307 Gabriel is a really good song.. probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite.
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4005

Hi. -waves- ^__^ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi. -waves- ^__^   Hi. -waves- ^__^ EmptyLun 24 Déc - 18:21

Rymoka a écrit:
Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Very Happy

I'm from northeast PA. I've been to Philadelphia last year, when I went with my cousin to see the Philadelphia Zoo. I'd really like to go to Florida. My cousin and I were supposed to go there last summer, but we ended up going to North Carolina instead. Rolling Eyes

I've read about that on a site a while ago. I can't wait for her 2nd album either. Hi. -waves- ^__^ 474307 Gabriel is a really good song.. probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite.

I was down in Philadelphia last May for the King Tut Exhibit at the Museum - most excellent visit we had :ok2: As for Florida, I've only been on the West Coast, on the Gulf we stayed in a condo for 2 weeks in Quiet Waters near Clearwater. Also a very nice place, beaches till the eyes can't see the sea Hi. -waves- ^__^ 474307 I also love Najoua's latest tune, Quand revient l'été (When summer returns) - love the violin and the orchestration of the song and of course, her lovely voice sunny

If I don't speak to you again before tonight, i'm at work now - a very Happy and Merry Xmas to you! We're on the same timeline, I'm in Québec Wink
*~HayleyCate~*
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Timide ¤
*~HayleyCate~*

Féminin Nombre de messages : 280

Hi. -waves- ^__^ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi. -waves- ^__^   Hi. -waves- ^__^ EmptyMer 26 Déc - 2:38

Hey Lily,
It's great to see the English section growing in size lol, I like the fact that I can talk about Najoua with other people who speak English - French can be a bit challenging and tiring at times, but I'm getting better Razz But seriously, I must be the only person in Australia who has even heard of Najoua, which I think is sad - I'm trying to educate my friends... Razz
I love chatting as well Smile
I hope you had a great Christmas!
btw, I think my favourite song is Quand revient l'ete, but I like all her songs really Smile
bisous xxxxx
http://www.myspace.com/h_a_y_l_z
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Hi. -waves- ^__^ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi. -waves- ^__^   Hi. -waves- ^__^ EmptyLun 7 Jan - 23:06

Hi Lily,
Your Japanese i think, and you life in the USA!
Tell me when i´m wrong xD <<<--- I use Smilies too Razz
When you want to know something about me, look in the Forum Hello everybody! Wink I think if telled many things about me in a short time. xD I have some questions to you, when you allow! ^__^
How long do you life in America and what do you think about the culture, i like films about japan and i read books about china and vietnam, i know that there are many, differences but i hope you can help me out, and i want to learn something new, bye Streuner Smile
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Hi. -waves- ^__^ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi. -waves- ^__^   Hi. -waves- ^__^ EmptyMar 8 Jan - 6:11

Hi Lily! I like a lot of random Japanese music too mostly JRock, how about you?
Contenu sponsorisé

Hi. -waves- ^__^ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi. -waves- ^__^   Hi. -waves- ^__^ Empty

Hi. -waves- ^__^
Page 1 sur 1