Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤

+8
Anthony
Joël
MaelSept
Streuner
*~HayleyCate~*
amethyste62
Scruffy
Hélène
12 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4005

¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyMar 28 Déc - 13:26

Yes best wishes to everyone for the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011! sunny
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
beaux-arts
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
beaux-arts

Masculin Nombre de messages : 20

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyMar 28 Déc - 21:55

It is always believed that new coming years will bring what is wanted.. I advise all of the belyzeliens not to wait new things.. Nothing changes while entering into a new year, it is just a number which changes.. The real change has to be in the minds.. Wink

and amethyste62, I want you to translate this and put it in the french section, please Smile
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyMer 29 Déc - 12:54

beaux-arts a écrit:
It is always believed that new coming years will bring what is wanted.. I advise all of the belyzeliens not to wait new things.. Nothing changes while entering into a new year, it is just a number which changes.. The real change has to be in the minds.. Wink

and amethyste62, I want you to translate this and put it in the french section, please Smile

I did, it is posted here https://najoua-belyzel.forumactif.com/t4438p280-special-fetes

Dernière édition par amethyste62 le Jeu 30 Déc - 1:25, édité 1 fois
lolo21
¤ Bélyzélien Amoureux ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Amoureux ¤
lolo21

Masculin Nombre de messages : 771

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyMer 29 Déc - 15:45

I agree with you : we must change our minds Very Happy
beaux-arts
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
beaux-arts

Masculin Nombre de messages : 20

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyVen 31 Déc - 20:27

amethyste62 a écrit:
beaux-arts a écrit:

I did, it is posted here https://najoua-belyzel.forumactif.com/t4438p280-special-fetes

Thanks Smile
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

Masculin Nombre de messages : 558

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptySam 26 Fév - 19:18

Yikes! What's all this 'Domain Unregistered. To view, register at: bit.ly/imageshack-domain' stuff that appears throughout the entire official forum???
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyJeu 3 Mar - 13:40

I...don't know where else to place this message but, to the family of Ms. Sandra Hii, my fellow Sarawakian, may God be with all of you in this difficult and trying time. I truly hope she will be alive and found very soon. Sad

(Sandra Hii is still missing from the New Zealand earthquake in Christchurch.)
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyJeu 3 Mar - 14:20

Anthony a écrit:
I...don't know where else to place this message but, to the family of Ms. Sandra Hii, my fellow Sarawakian, may God be with all of you in this difficult and trying time. I truly hope she will be alive and found very soon. Sad

(Sandra Hii is still missing from the New Zealand earthquake in Christchurch.)

Oh, that is terrible... I hope she is found alive and soon. Let us know if you hear anything Anthony. Same thing can be said of all the violence in Lybia... the world is exploding all over! So many lives lost but for what? Mad
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyLun 7 Mar - 12:58

It's now... 9 days and still no news of her whereabouts. We fear the worst... Sad

Early dawn today (07.03.2011), my uncle was admitted into the emergency unit at the general hospital. He is now in Intensive Care Unit with respiratory unit attached to aid him breathing. According to the doctors, he may not survive the night through. I feel so sad this two weeks, for this sort of thing to have to happen. Sad
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyLun 7 Mar - 13:06

Anthony a écrit:
It's now... 9 days and still no news of her whereabouts. We fear the worst... Sad

Early dawn today (07.03.2011), my uncle was admitted into the emergency unit at the general hospital. He is now in Intensive Care Unit with respiratory unit attached to aid him breathing. According to the doctors, he may not survive the night through. I feel so sad this two weeks, for this sort of thing to have to happen. Sad

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle... I hope today is good news or did he passed away? My dad was also admitted into the emergency room yesterday after a fall at home. He has severe heart failure and diabetes and has had a bad cold for the past 1½ week which has made him very feeble. He didn't hurt himself in the fall but his not strong enough to walk without the chance of falling. He will be in hospital for a few days if not the whole week. Keep us posted on your uncle's health Anthony. As for your friend who is still missing... after 9 days, it does not look promising. Let's hope that if she passed away it was without too much pain...
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyLun 7 Mar - 13:16

He's still in intensive care. Sorry to hear of your father. I truly hope he will recover soon. As for Sandra Hii, I fear the worst.

Another shocking news that I've just heard a moment ago, the online french language course that I've been taking for the past 2 years now, their NZ office in Christchurch has been destroyed. Fortunately no one was hurt or killed and will not affect mt self-study in anyway (this is the only good news thus far).
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyLun 7 Mar - 15:13

Anthony a écrit:
He's still in intensive care. Sorry to hear of your father. I truly hope he will recover soon. As for Sandra Hii, I fear the worst.

Another shocking news that I've just heard a moment ago, the online french language course that I've been taking for the past 2 years now, their NZ office in Christchurch has been destroyed. Fortunately no one was hurt or killed and will not affect mt self-study in anyway (this is the only good news thus far).

I will have a special thought for your uncle's recovery. As for my dad, he is not at death's door but he's not strong at all. One day at a time is our motto;)

Too bad for your french class home office - as long as you can continue your study, that's the major plus in all of this tragedy... Wink
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyMar 8 Mar - 15:53

Thank you very much Anne. I truly hope that your father will continue to recover as best as he can.

Unfortunately, my uncle has passed away this morning. Currently my first cousin in back from West Malaysia to organize for his late father's funeral. His body will be placed in a coffin and transported by lorry to a town north of Kuching, called Sibu tonight and will arrive there early tomorrow at dawn. Thereafter a short Christian ceremony before burial. May God rest his soul. Sad

As for Sandra Hii, no news is bad news. I'm afraid I'll have to consider as passed away too (and her body may never be found in one piece). May God rest her soul. Sad

This just in about Sandra Hii:

• First Names:Sandra
  • Also known as:Jen Jin
  • Last Name:Hii
  • Death Date:22 February 2011
  • ID:160928
  • Sandra tragically died in the devastating Christchurch Earthquake.
    She was an administrator at the Kings Education language school on the
    third level of the CTV building when the 6.4 quake hit the city. She is
    one of scores of people believed to have been in the building when it
    collapsed and caught fire.
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyMar 8 Mar - 16:36

My deepest sympathy for the death of your uncle... and for your friend...
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyVen 18 Mar - 9:15

Super Moon tomorrow (19th March 2011). Enjoy watching it if you can. Don't use a pair of binoculars to see the Super Moon, otherwise it will damage your eyesight. Either climb up on the roof of your house to see the Super Moon with your naked human eyes or by using a telescope. Cool

¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbICNma5937XatzCYc9bbqcV0rFI-rpea19u5SlznMtTTTgLIe
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyLun 28 Mar - 11:32

The first quarter of this year is really not looking good at all. Apart from the demise of my late uncle Ling and friend in Christ Sandra Hii, my first cousin who is living in Melbourne, Australia has to undergo surgery tomorrow evening (29.03.2011) at 6:00pm Melbourne time. He has first stage prostate cancer. I only hope that his surgery will go well. Crying or Very sad
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyLun 28 Mar - 13:15

Anthony a écrit:
The first quarter of this year is really not looking good at all. Apart from the demise of my late uncle Ling and friend in Christ Sandra Hii, my first cousin who is living in Melbourne, Australia has to undergo surgery tomorrow evening (29.03.2011) at 6:00pm Melbourne time. He has first stage prostate cancer. I only hope that his surgery will go well. Crying or Very sad

Oy... like you say, if it's taken early, prostate cancer has a good chance of being cured. Let's cross our fingers he does well after surgery without too much after effects.
ruslan.st
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Naissant ¤
ruslan.st

Masculin Nombre de messages : 50

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyVen 8 Avr - 8:54

Anthony, I am so so sorry to hear of your loss.Whish your cousin will get well. I believe he has good chances since disease is in early stage.
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyVen 8 Avr - 14:21

ruslan.st a écrit:
Anthony, I am so so sorry to hear of your loss.Whish your cousin will get well. I believe he has good chances since disease is in early stage.

Thank you Ruslan. My cousin is recovering from the surgery. It lasted 3 hours. He's currently recuperating at home. Thankfully, his wife is able to bring her work home to work. Thus she is able to care for him. Additionally, his eldest daughter is also around and able to nurse him too. Smile
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyJeu 14 Avr - 17:35

Has anyone been or will plan on going to Antarctica? I think it'll be so so so cool (-30°C to -10°C in summer from October till March) to go for a visit...Hah! Laughing

Your welcome tour guides are:

¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmperorPenguin1Little_chick_stands_
A baby "Emperor penguin'. So cute, isn't it?

¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 Baby%2BSeal
A baby seal. So cute, isn't it?

amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyJeu 14 Avr - 18:10

Not me Shocked Am awaiting the arrival of Spring here with intense anticipation!! Tired of the Winter and snow and cold... we only have 3 months of HOT weather here so we are not too eager for the COLD to come back! Razz
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyJeu 28 Avr - 16:15

I REALLY WONDER...WHICH WILL BE MORE EXCITING, THE MARRIAGE OF KATE & WILLIAM OR NAJOUA'S NEW SINGLE/ALBUM?

¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 Smiley_073
amethyste62
¤ Modératrice ¤
¤ Modératrice ¤
amethyste62

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyJeu 28 Avr - 18:18

For me, the new Najoua single without any hesitation. Razz sunny
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyMar 3 Mai - 14:14

It's great news that the US have confirmed the death of Terrorist Leader Osama Bin Laden on 2 May, 2011.

However in my most humble opinion, the death and end of Osama Bin Laden is only the beginning of more mayhem to come.
Anthony
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤
¤ Bélyzélien Actif ¤

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 EmptyDim 24 Juil - 13:28

Shocking! Amy Winehouse is dead? The British singer songwriter is only 27 years old!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤   ¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤ - Page 3 Empty

¤ GoOd neWs ? Just HAPPY ... Come And Tell Us ¤
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant